As a prenatal and postpartum fitness company dedicated to providing Strength in Motherhood,™ FIT4MOM values community care above all else. We are committed to doing our part to keep our clients safe and our Village healthy. By implementing guidelines set forth by the CDC, WHO, IHRSA, IDEA and local state authorities, we are confident that with our clients’ cooperation, we have resumed in-person fitness classes, in addition to our virtual offerings.
To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and prevent the spread of COVID-19, we will be implementing the following:
- We are no longer limiting class size outside according to local and state guidelines.
- Please check your and your children’s temperatures before coming to class. Anyone with a temperature of over 100.4 degrees is asked to stay home. Anyone who does not feel well is asked to stay home. Anyone who has COVID or has been exposed to someone with COVID is asked to stay home. Contact your doctor for further recommendations and please use discretion when deciding when to come to class next.
- Masks will be optional for fully vaccinated clients and required for those not vaccinated during the class but must be worn by adults until the start of class and immediately following. It is recommended that children over the age of 2 wear masks, but not required. It is not recommended that children under 2 years old wear a mask.
- As always, children must remain buckled in strollers for the entire class.
- Members are asked to bring their own water bottles and towels/mats, and to keep childrens’ personal belongings (snacks, toys, etc) in their own personal stroller.
- Contactless greeting and coaching. Instructors will cue movements socially distanced.
- Members are encouraged to bring their own equipment, but Instructors will have equipment available to borrow, which is santiazied between all classes or have new bands to sell at the start of class ($10/band). If you are trying out classes, equipment is optional.
- There will be no partner movements in class; no high fives, hugs, etc.
- Members are strongly encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer, as well as sanitation wipes to clean your equipment before and after class.
- Bad weather days will be virtual classes.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com