If you've ever dreamed of making it through the finish line but don't know how to get started, this program is for you. We will train you in baby steps (or strolls) even if you've never run before. This class is designed for the beginner and to accomplish a 5k (3.1 miles), 10k (6.2 miles) or Half Marathon (13.1 miles) or for the seasoned runner to work on their PR. You'll learn about running form, injury prevention, increasing speed and distance, and choosing the right shoe.
Our Running Club will meet two times on Wednesday, 9 am or 6:15pm and Sundays at 8:30 am to start. Our training location will vary each week based on the distance to be covered, and will be provided to you during the first class. Moms are welcome to bring kiddos in the stroller to the runs (or leave them home with a responsible adult).
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - Running Program Begins
- Saturday, April 11, 2020 - IPA 10k
- Sunday, May 17,2020 - Windsor 5k | 10K | Half
PLEASE NOTE: Running Club registration does NOT include your race entry. Please visit the website to register.
IPA 10K Use coupon code
Windsor Half Marathon
The cost for Running Club training is $135 for 12 weeks.
. This includes:
• 12 Weeks of workouts designed to prepare you for your race.
- 2 Workouts a week with your Fit4mom Running Coaches
- Online coaching and support
- Weekly education topics
- FIT4MOM Race Shirt (First time participants only)
*** Current FIT4MOM Member Price: $99 - please use Coupon Code RUN99 at checkout for 12 week training.
Sorry, we don't have any schedule info for this month.